We are committed to protecting our customer privacy and taking responsibility regarding the security of customer information very seriously. We will be clear and transparent about the information we are collecting and what we will do with that information.
ALL OF OUR BOOKINGS ARE MADE THROUGH BookingHawk.com
If you are not happy with this Privacy Statement you should not use the Services.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
You may give us information about you by filling in forms on the events, services or booking pages, and by creating an account.
We may ask questions in order that you may complete the booking of our service / event. The answers that you provide to these questions are stored on BookingHawk.com servers and are available for anyone that has access to the businesses dashboard within BookingHawk.com. This information is also sent via email to us.
OTHER INFORMATION BookingHawk.com COLLECT ABOUT YOU:
• Technical information, including IP protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the internet, your log-in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, device type. This information is not stored. It is only tracked in real time so that they may monitor website traffic.
• Information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locaters (URL) click stream to, through and from our site (including date and time), length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (which will include clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away the page.
When you sign up for a BookingHawk.com service, they will track your non-personal information previously collected about you with the personal information provided when you register.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We will use this information:
• To carry out our obligations arising out of any contracts entered into between you and us to contact you in relation to appointment and or event booking and to provide you with the information, about products and services that you request from through our site.
• To respond to any queries you submit to us.
• To notify you about changes to the Services.
• To ensure that content from our site and mobile applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
• To send you news letters or other forms of communication in relation to the latest changes to the Services, products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting.
UNDER CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES, BY LAW YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO:
- Request information about whether we hold personal information about you, and, if so, what that information is and why we are holding/using it.
- Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected.
- Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have exercised your right to object to processing.
- Request the restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of personal information about you, for example if you want us to establish its accuracy or the reason for processing it.
- Request transfer of your personal information in an electronic and structured form to you or to another party (commonly known as a right to “data portability”). This enables you to take your data from us in an electronically useable format and to be able to transfer your data to another party in an electronically useable format.
- Withdraw consent. In the limited circumstances where you may have provided your consent to the collection, processing and transfer of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent for that specific processing at any time. Once we have received notification that you have withdrawn your consent, we will no longer process your information for the purpose or purposes you originally agreed to, unless we have another legitimate basis for doing so in law.
- If you want to exercise any of these rights, then please submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal information (or to exercise any of the other rights).
- We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access the information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is another appropriate security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We do not share any data with third parties for commercial reasons.